Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Next Three Albums - News



I have something special in the planning for the next trilogy. Sometime this year (or next) I will be setting up a website on which my new works will become available. When I say something special, I mean just that. I will be delivering these albums in a way that has never been done before, and I'm hoping it will become really big.
Just to whet your appetite, the official titles of the next three albums are.........

  • A Normal Album with 12 Songs on it
  • My First Psychedelic Album
  • Another Funny Album

Without giving too much away, it is going to be an interactive experience, which longtime SMiLE fans will particularly appreciate!

Get in touch at second-trilogy@hotmail.com and I will contact you as soon as the website is up. As I say this is not happening yet, but it will happen.

3 comments:

warnakey said...

Dear Stephen,

How have you been?

I would love to hear from you soon!

- eric

Mita said...

We would like to nominate you for a FreedomToBlog.com Best of Blog Entry.

Please visit our site at: http://www.freedomtoblog.com

to submit your blog entry!

Benefits include:
1) Permanent Backlinks to your blog
2) Fully SEO optimized for maximum exposure
3) A chance to be published into a top 500 best of blog book"

Paul McClelland said...

Dear Stephen,

Long time, no hear..How is everything with you over there..Can't wait for more of your music..check this out when you get a chance...

http://mcclellandmusic.blogspot.com

Cheers, Paul